Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Interesting blog of the month (DECEMBER 2007)

A woman plus charm plus talent plus power plus sense of humor mixed with popularity equals AN ULTIMATE DREAMGIRL CELEBRITY
You heard it right an "ultimate dreamgirl celebrity and you can find it all at this wonderful site i discovered recently.
If you are looking for it well dont hesitate to visit Look 4 dreamgirls blogsite at http://www.look4dreamgirls.blogspot.com/

"Look 4 dreamgirls is a blog authored by "U want to SEE"


"THE INTERVIEW"
(this is the first ever "INTERVIEW-FORMATTED BLOG PORTION)
(details here:
http://bluedreamer27.blogspot.com/2007/12/interesting-blog-of-month-pre-post-2.html )


This is the actual interview between me as Bluedreamer and "U want to SEE"





so "U want to SEE" can you please tell us what is your blog all about?



I started to blog in less than two months ago. Earning residual income of course appears to be one of the most attractive reasons for me to blog besides other minor reasons. I had spent some considerable time in doing research online before I came out the idea “Look 4 Dream Girls” and of course thereafter, I began my blogging voyage.


me as your regular reader knew that your blog offers lot of information and discoveries would you like to share them how informative your blog was?



I always strive to produce readers and viewers-friendly blog so that readers from different geographical locations may find their favorite celebrities' photos, wallpapers, video clips and as well as some of their favorite celebrities’ latest information here.


you are so great as you fetured all female celebrities in Hollywood and other oriented countries are you following a certain format before you featured a star or is there any criteria you are looking for a celebrity before you considered them "dream girls"?



Generally speaking, I do have a list of top female celebrity names (both east & west) in hand in order for me to select on how and when to post them unless certain special circumstances arise like for example, a request from a friend to post a particular celebrity and so on, only then I may not follow the proper sequence in my list. No particular criteria to be followed or considered, it’s all up to my discretion.


what principle you are much prefer to "JOINED MY COMMUNITY AND I WILL JOINED YOURS" or "JOINED A COMMUNITY IF AND ONLY YOU FOUND IT INTERESTING"


Well, it all depends on what you want at the end of the day. For instant, my blog can be regarded as relatively new and therefore ‘traffic’ is the outmost factor to be taken into consideration and in order to get my ‘sitemeter’ keeps on counting every now and then, I must prepare to persuade more people to join my community by joining theirs.


Thank you so much "U want to SEE"! your blog is certified


if you want to visit "Look 4 dreamgirls" blogsite feel free to drop by at
http://www.look4dreamgirls.blogspot.com/
or you can joinher community at Mybloglog by clicking the link below
Since my blog "bluedreamer is known for giving top five series and as a matter of appreciation to "u want to SEE"
here are the list of "TOP FIVE REASON TO VISIT "LOOK 4 DREAMGIRLS BLOGSITE"
TOP 5 REASON
  • to enjoy wonderful pictures from your favorite dreamgirl celebrity
    TOP 4 REASON
  • to discover new stars from other country

TOP 3 REASON

  • to get close with celebrities by knowing a brief information of their background

    TOP 2 REASON
  • to compare oriented stars to Hollywood celebrities

    TOP 1 REASON
  • to be updated with your favorite celebrities's latest issues,gigs and films

    So long my fellow readers just watch out for the next "INTERESTING BLOG OF THE MONTH"

this is Bluedreamerand this is "U want to SEE"

BREAKING THE BOUNDARIES!!!!!

Search This Blog






best blogger tips