Monday, December 20, 2010

MM: Oh Holy Night by Charlotte Church

Yikes.. time really run out so fast... could you imagine that we only have less than a week left before the much awaited occasion of the Year. Anyway, here's my MM entry to complete my Christmassy mood today
I'm a big Charlotte Church fan.... I think she's like the young Sarah Brightman... Every time she sings.. you'll be stunned by her powerful operatic vocals (is there such word as operatic? hahaha) let me just define it as simply Incredible!
Anyway here's her version of
Oh Holy Night





Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.

Search This Blog






best blogger tips