Sunday, March 6, 2011

Letters From Home

This season is way far better than the 3 previous seasons. All the finalist are very talented and the game is so unpredictable. Out of the 13 Finalist, my bet would be Thia Megia (i should be bias on this but she's really amazing especially when she sing a Capella at the beginning of her song ), Pia Toscano did great on her rendition of The Pretender's "I'll Stand by You", I also enjoy the amazing performance of Jacob Lusk as he sang Luther Vandross' A House is not a Home. But the one that gave me goosebumps would be the performance of Scott Mcceery. I just love country music so much and "Letters from Home" is one my my all time favorites from John Michael Montgomery. So here's my entry for this week. Hope you like it.



Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.



PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!
four leaf clover divider Pictures, Images and Photos

Search This Blog






best blogger tips