Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Bluedreamer's Random Notes # 4

Heya! Just some random notes here. I just planned to take a short break from blog hopping and that's why you haven't see me spamming your blogs lately. I don't know but I feel like I need to take some time to unwind and relax myself from blogging but i'm not quitting of course.  I am always online because that's my job but i also want to manage my time well. Spending whole day in front of my pc is quite toxicating and i get headaches frequently which is starting to freak me out a bit. Maybe a week or two is enough and I will visit all your site soon. Cheers!

Sorry for posting it so late but I got this package a week ago from Wenn. It came to me by surprise because I am not your "regulars" yet just like my brother LOL but I'm really really thankful for this wonderful gifts. Love it a lot ^_^

Starting this month, i am going to focus more on my Top Five Entries. I have 10 new entries on my drafts and I also need to remaster some of my old entries. I realized that most of the images on my previous posts are not working anymore and most of them are not credited to their respective owners too so i decided to remaster them again and update the rankings if necessary. 

Some of you guys are telling me that it takes forever for my site to load completely. I am not really sure why but It's really working fine on my end except when I try to access my site through Internet Explorer. If you're experiencing the same thing .. please let me know. 

Philippine Election 2013 is almost over and I'm really not satisfied with the results. Most of my bets are not in the Magic 12 and I am hoping that Dick Gordon will make it through. I'm so sick of this political dynasty. 

My new game addiction ~ Injustice Gods Among Us

*************************
If you like this entry feel free to Like my Facebook Page to get more updates or Follow me via Twitter. Thanks
*************************


Search This Blog






best blogger tips