Thursday, July 16, 2009

Awarding time again!

"SPREAD THE LOVE AWARD"
I would like to thank Lynn of my so called life



"Lets us all spread love not hate. Let us learn to love one another despite our differences. In race, religion, beliefs and upbringing. A world built on love is a much happier world to live in."



Rules:

1. Copy the badge and put it on your blog.
2. Link back the person who passed you this award.
3. Spread the love to at least 10 or more bloggers.

"now im tagging"
Tekkaus
Mumbles and Rattles
Before The Eastern Sunset
From The comfort of home 510
My Unrevealed Thoughts
You are my sunshine
Twinkletoe writing space
Turn u Off
Simply the best
Hot shit form here

"SUPER FOLLOWER AWARD"


I got another award from Monica of Turn u Off

[Super-Follower.png]

Since my top ten commenter widget is not working this time, i will be sharing this to my al my blog idol participants.
Lynn of my so called life
Poor Prince of Hall of Fame
Liza of A Simple Life
Euroangel of Simply the best
three country cats of Three Country Cats
Meemoe of When Life Becomes a Book
Fida of Fida Abott
Anneberly of Anneberly's Computer blog
elai of elai's haven/ monica of Turn u Off/ foongpc of My Very First Blog/ norms of Aim Blog dot com

Happy blogging everyone


Search This Blog






best blogger tips