Monday, September 26, 2011

INTERESTING BLOG OF THE MONTH ~ SEPTEMBER 2011

I'm really excited to present our Awardee for this month. She's the youngest blogger I have ever met and featured here on our IBOTM portion.


Meet Ms. Burrito of Kids e-Connection


Blog Title

Kids e-Connection
Blog Author Ms. Burrito

Blog Category

Personal

What Is Your Blog All About?

Me and my brother's milestones.


When And How did you start Blogging?
February 2011


Blogs I Like (Characteristics)


Blogs that talk about fashion, arts and crafts, school activities, and blogs with kids and pets.


What Motivates you to Blog?

I see how my mom is very passionate with it so I gave it a try and I like it.


Who Are your Target Readers?

Everyone.


What is Your Most Favorite post and Why?


I think my favorite post is when my Mom showed me how to create and publish a post, which means my very first post.


Things We Should Expect from your Blog these succeeding months


All about my activities in school, and my brother's home schooling activities.


Tips For Our Readers About Blogging
Just write whatever you enjoy to write.

Thank you so much Ms. Burrito
for allowing me to feature your very interesting blog. Please do take this "Excellent Site Award" as a matter of appreciation.

Follow Ms. Burrito at Kids e-Connection
Watch out for my next month IBOTM Awardee.
Once again, this is Bluedreamer and Ms. Burrito
, Breaking the Boundaries!

FIRST 2 COMMENTERS

Search This Blog






best blogger tips