Saturday, October 29, 2011

INTERESTING BLOG OF THE MONTH ~ OCTOBER 2011


Nope! Not the result yet but another interesting blog that all of us should look forward too most especially if you are an avid gamer like our featured blogger for this month. Remember my very cute header last year? Bablih is the blogger behind it and you guys will be amazed on how creative she is.
Blog Titlelite 'n bablih
Blog Authorbablih
Blog CategoryPersonal
What Is Your Blog All About?It's all about my online gaming life and artworks, and some other personal stuffs.
When And How did you start Blogging?I started blogging since 2002, but my old blog is all gone now. Then I transferred to Blogger last 2007.
Blogs I Like (Characteristics)Blogs that talk about arts and crafts, also blogs that talk about parenting and motherhood.
Blogs I Dislike (Characteristics)
What Motivates you to Blog?My passion for drawing and online games.
Who Are your Target Readers?Online gamers and chibi lovers.
What is Your Most Favorite post and Why?My favorite posts would be the ones I posted last December 2007 & January 2008. That is when I was so addicted to online gaming that I spent my Christmas and New Year playing RAN Online and even blogged about it! (I miss those good old RAN Online days)
Things We Should Expect from your Blog these succeeding monthsIt would still be the same me, but hopefully some improvements in my artworks. :)
Tips For Our Readers About BloggingJust continue on blogging what you love.. :)

Thank you so much Bablih
for allowing me to feature your very interesting blog. Please do take this "Excellent Site Award" as a matter of appreciation.

Follow Bablih at Lite n' Bablih
Watch out for my next month IBOTM Awardee.
Once again, this is Bluedreamer and Bablih
, Breaking the Boundaries!
FIRST 2 COMMENTERS

Search This Blog






best blogger tips