Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I'm Getting Old

Yikes! I'm just 23 but my body feels so old. My back, my knee and my feet start aching as if they are too tired and shaky. I'm not sure if it's because of my weight, my imbalanced diet or lack of exercise but i really get tired so easily. Does this mean that i am not getting any younger and what i am experiencing right now is some sort of arthritis? 0__0
Oh well, maybe i was just taking it exaggeratedly because i came across a certain article on a health magazine a few days ago talking about this certain kind of arthritis called "gout". Gout can cause an attack of sudden burning pain, stiffness, and swelling in a joint, usually a big toe and it my occurred repeatedly unless you undergo necessary gout treatment. Gout frequently occurs in combination with other medical problems that's why gout treatment is really necessary to prevent the condition from getting worst.
I grew up with my grandparents and i knew how hard it was to deal with arthritis. I think almost tried different kinds of ointment to ease the pain and because they're old, it would be risky for them to undergo any surgery or operation just to get rid of the pain permanently.
Prevention is better than cure as what they say and we have to keep that in mind. Be careful of what you eat and be cautious of what you do. Health should always be your top priority than anything else. Keep all your vises away if there's any because they will bring no good to your body and you might just regret it in the future. Have your condition be checked regularly by your family doctor to prevent anything worst.
Anyway, I am wishing everyone a healthy and prosperous year.

Search This Blog






best blogger tips