Thursday, January 26, 2012

INTERESTING BLOG OF THE MONTH ~ JANUARY 2012

Yay! Here comes our IBOTM portion and this will be the start of this year's batch. I am so happy to introduce you this very creative blogger. She's actually the person behind our wonderful Blog Idol Mugs last year. (You can check my post here)
Let us meet Roxanne Tamayo of Simple Yet Rock




Blog Title


Simple Yet Rock
Blog AuthorRoxanne Tamayo

Blog Category

Personal
What Is Your Blog All About?
It is a personal blog of Roxanne Tamayo blogging about random things under the sun.
When And How did you start Blogging?
I already started blogging since 2007, no pictures just purely words and sometimes I took pictures anywhere on the web. I restarted my personal blog last 2009.

Blogs I Like (Characteristics)

inspiring, informative, simple, can be colorful, neat,

Blogs I Dislike (Characteristics)

gambling, too much ads,
What Motivates you to Blog?
I have something to share that is why I am motivated to blog.

Who Are your Target Readers?

Anyone actually.
What is Your Most Favorite post and Why?
I can't tell my most favorite post because there are a lot of them. As long as it talks about travel, food, and learning experiences.

Things We Should Expect from your Blog these succeeding months

Just have fun with my blog and expect the unexpected. :D

Tips For Our Readers About Blogging
Don't blog just to earn money, blog because it's your passion. :D



Thank you so much Roxanne Tamayo
for allowing me to feature your very interesting blog. Please do take this "Excellent Site Award" as a matter of appreciation.

Follow Roxanne Tamayo at Simple Yet Rock
Also follow her at Fotografi Rox / Opinions Of A Young Lass / Cebuana Ako / The Left Handed Artist
Like her at Simple Yet Rock FB Page
Watch out for my next month IBOTM Awardee.
Once again, this is Bluedreamer and Mai Yang
, Breaking the Boundaries!

Search This Blog






best blogger tips