Wednesday, March 26, 2008

TOP FIVE HOTTEST BLOGS

HOORAY!!! after 25 consecutive days.....
the nomination of top 5 hottest blog was done....
first of all i would like to congratulate all blogs whose been nominated...
we've reached upto 144 submitted blogs.....
i dont like to be selfish to have a tie breaker for those blogs who got the same number of nomination so we will have two or more blogs for each top list.


and now lets start with the
TOP 5 HOTTEST BLOGS

lets begin with

1.KAREN'S RAMBLINGS

"Because she is a grand, eclectic Christ centered blogger, with scriptures, prophetic dreams, and photos."

2. DO YOU WEARY LIKE I DO

"I can count on her to point me to Christ every day, in every post; faithful, & consistent,she rocks (and she is funny too!)"

3.THREE GIRLY GIRLS

"Because she is such a wonderful Christ-centered walking in faith young wife and mother, and God has hold of her heart. "


4.REGINA'S FAMILY SEASONS

"
Long, long ago I saw Regina everyday at this terrible little place called work. I learned more from working with her than I did in all of my years in college and working with her made the days fun… well as fun as they could be considering our circumstances. So, now we keep in touch through blogging and she has an amazing blog! "

"done a great job of showcasing my faith, my family, and my life and sharing my life with others!"

5.NUTTY GALS WAFFLES

"Nutty Gal blogs about her life as a single mom to her 6 month old baby girl and talks about her day to day life. She always has something fun going on at her blog!"

"she is single mum! I am in complete awe of her strength and spirit. I don't know how she does the mom thing alone"

6.HIP N COOL MOMMA

"What can I say? She is hip. And cool. And hot! I like her fashion sense and always visit her blogs. Just to see what she wore. I like her stories about her family, too. If it wasn’t for KC, I wouldn’t have met her. I’m really glad I did. She’s down to earth, very nice and friendly! Go to her for fashion advice ‘cos she knows what she’s talkin’ about! (I just know I’m gonna go to her one of these days, when I’m brave enough ha-ha!)"

7. PINAY WAHM

"the domain name itself is a winner. seriously, the reads are interesting."

8.SPLICE AND DICE

"a 21 yr old student who tackles Philippine political issues with gusto."

9. DESPERATE BLOGGER 1O1

"One of the blogs I visit daily. Interesting posts, good read, courtesy of Lena."

10. HANNA'S LOVE POETRY AND ART

"As the title suggests it is a blog about Love, poetry, art and much more. Written in Italian there is a translate feature on the page too."

"Blog of a poet and writer very valuable, with beautiful Schiele's drawings. "

11. NISHA'S WORLS AND BABY ALISHA

"For a sweet and caring friend with a blog that has things to share with all."

12. SPREAD LOVE EVRYWHERE

"In his young age, one cannot imagine how old the way he thinks"

"i'll give a little love to myself. Just a little. I'm the epitome of teenager living a life in fun with friends who really rocks. I live my life by faith and not by sight. And so far, I fought stress with a smile on my face.."

13.DANCE INSIDE

"-a person who's very smart living the life of an "Iskolar ng Bayan" but with a side full of fun and youthfulness."

"The outlet of UP hassles."

14.SHENGS SIMPLE THOUGHTS

"Actually, I don't know why I am stuck with such a personal blog like this one! But I am just hook how she adores her son and how she makes herself a perfect mom in everyday life."

"Informative..."

SO FOR ALL OF YOU....PLEASE DO TAKE THIS AWARD FROM BLUEDREAMERS TOP AS A MATTER OF GIVING RECOGNITION FOR BEING TOP 5 HOTTEST BLOG IN THE BLOGOSPHERE

Photobucket

NOW FOR THOSE WHO HITTED THE FOURTH SPOT...

TOP 4 HOTTEST BLOGS

1.RANDOM THOUGHTS

"Pam has an awesome blog where she talks about anything and everything that goes on in her life. She is so open about her thoughts and feelings and her posts often reflect the same feelings I have as a wife and mommy."

"I really enjoy her blog, she is random just like me and very down to earth and honest. She says it how it is and I love that. She leaves lovely comments on my posts which really cheer me up and she chose me as one of her top 5 which I think is just fab seen as she has so many to choose from :o) ooooh, and she is really helpful with computery kinda stuff and all my random questions!"
2.ONE CORNER OF MY LIFE

"t's just we - ourselves, that we are pouring out from within our being definitely unique from one another. Life is so short that it needs to be flourished everyday. Reading my blog would give some unique way of practical confidence in oneself to be so true and out competing."

"a person living a life radiating in love with a big heart ready to help other people. Who can resist a smart Pinay?"

3.CLUMSY MOMMY

"one of my favourite mummy bloggers whose shes an inspiration to all mothers in her own unique way.I have learnt many wonderful things by reading her blog and i try to follow the loving advice she offers.. thanks sweetie pie..:)"

4.COOLINGSTAR 9

"for his original stories and great friendship"
Photobucket

TOP 3 HOTTEST BLOG


1. HOT
SHIT FORM HERE.


"He's not only a future chemical engineer but an environmentalist as well. This is another interesting personal blog I would like to visit. "

"this guy speaks his mind in an outstanding manner, like the ramblings of young and dynamic writers mind.. in the making!"

2. LIVIN' WITH ME

"She is a great friend and she always have lots of fun things going on at her blog. "

"She is also a really helpful chick and we seem to have lots in common. She has cool stuff on her blogs that I keep pinching - I like all ther little quizzes and memes and if if wasn't for Melanie and her Meme Monday I wouldn't have met all these other cool bliggy bloggy people."

"This woman loves and enjoys her family and her life as a stay at home mom, she is also credited with getting me interested and started in blogging! And her baby is beautiful!"
Photobucket

TOP 2 HOTTEST BLOG


SIT WITH ME AWHILE

"Sharon always has some amazing spiritual advice. I know I can usually get a good devotional when I visit her blog. "

"She's such a sweet Christ centered blogger who will never fail to confirm or illuminate a spiritual principal & will always make me think,laugh cry or all 3! My spiritual cuz'!"

"What a woman with a heart after God. Honest and far reaching into the heart and mind...it is as if she is reading my thoughts. Always challenging and comforting! "

"When I was thinking how to describe Sharon's blog and why I have chosen her, I had an image of her with a huge pick axe; wearing a helmet with a light on and bashing away at a Rock with unfaltering commitment and passion, until the Rock started to break up into small pieces.

This I do feel is very fitting of her, she is a Warrior Princess, she wars on behalf of others and presses forward into new territory that a way can be broken up for others"


Photobucket


TOP 1 HOTTEST BLOG


SPACE OF REALITY

"set you thinking."

"Space of Reality is my favorite blog because this is where I share my opinions, thoughts, and passion. So, no questions asked... this is definitely my favorite blog."

"She recalls the hot topics in culture through the lens of a biblical worldview.Her point of view always inspire me to grow and be better person."

"her blog is worth reading!! She has a great way of expressing her opinions and thoughts on everyday life and topics."

"Hard topics being discussed here. Beware!"

"Honestly, I love to read Hye's write ups... I can relate to her posts... so realistic and practical. Hye welcomes the opinions of the readers... our opinions count!"


Photobucket

Search This Blog






best blogger tips