Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Year Ender Tag

Hello Everyone!!
Time really run out so fast
As a year Ender post let me have a short recap of all the events i had this year,2008
i would also like to make this as a tag to everyone to create their own list

"start here"

The rules are very easy just list down all your favorite posts from the month of January down to December and tell the reasons why you love it and why you considered those post remarkable to you.
Just go and look over your Blog Archive and recap all your post

JANUARY 2008

January is when i started to know more about Blogosphere, I posts a lot but not so interested to gain readers and Friends. I Post what i want without categorizing them.
My Favorite post for this month would be..

"Library Permanently closed"

This is very remarkable since i received positive feedback as i made comparison between Library and the use of Internet.


FEBRUARY 2008

This month would be the start of being Active in the Blogosphere where i am so active joining a lot of Blogging Activities like Tags, memes and giving and sharing out Awards to other Bloggers
I start making a Categorization as i set up different portions in my blog namely Fab Music, Anime Zone, Cartuned, Get out and more and Of course i always have my Interesting blog of the month

My favorite post for this month would be..

"TOP 5 GREATEST DUETS"

Since you all now that i am a music lover well i think this explains why i chose this post and besides its a good timing for this post since February is the month when we are to celebrate "Valentines Day"


MARCH 2008

My favorite post for this month would be my "JUST MY OPINION PORTION"
entitled
"MARRIAGE FIRST OR LIVE IN FIRST?"

Its nice to see Different Opinions from Different readers that i had

APRIL 2008

Many of my readers are shocked with this post
goodbye blogosphere
they thought that i quit blogging without knowing that it is just a part of celebrating April fools day
Aside from this post i may have to consider my
TOP FIVE HOTTEST BLOGS
A tag which is done very successfully

MAY 2008

Another successful Tag Game was held in this month
TOP FIVE BEST DIARY BLOGS

JUNE 2008
Blog idol Introduction is started this month
BLOG IDOL FIRST ROUND (60'S MEDLEY PART 1)

JULY 2008

July is the month when i started making Repost of my previous articles and lists and i might consider
TOP 5 MOST WAYS OF ABUSING ENVIRONMENTAL RESOURCES...
as one of my favorites

AUGUST 2008
One of My Most Favorite Top five list would be the
TOP FIVE SOLO PERFORMER THAT CAME FROM A GROUP OF SINGER

SEPTEMBER 2008
Is the month when i celebrate my First Anniversary here in the blogosphere
I made a lot of recaps and shared some of my blogging experiences
and one of my favorite events here is when i let my readers to make their own top five list and let me post it here in my blog for my
MY GUEST TOP FIVE LISTER portion

OCTOBER 2008
My favorite post for this month would be the
TOP FIVE MOST WEIRD ANIMAL

NOVEMBER 2008

As a part of Halloween celebration i may have to consider that my most favorite post for this month would be
TOP FIVE SCARIEST PLACES ON EARTH

DECEMBER 2008
This month would be very remarkable for me because this is the month when i start to become a part of Blog Advertising
and my most favorite post for this month would be
the Declaration for our First BLOG IDOL

Again everyone is free to do this tag
and I know that we love all our post and all of them are remarkable for us as well
so lets just do it for fun

May we all Have the best year this coming 2009

"happy new Year"

Search This Blog






best blogger tips