Sunday, May 24, 2009

What a blessing

I got these awards from Kheed of Public Mind

"I love your blog award"
[i-love-your-blog1.gif]

(i would love to share this to Ako Si Chase ; Misty's Adventurous journey ;Turn u Off)

"friendship award"
[friendhip2.png]

(would love to share this to my friends A Lady's Life; Writer Cramps; Travel and Photography; Simply the best; Pinay Wham)

Brit of Blogg for Utmerkelser's blog set this back to me..thanks!!!

"One Lovely Blog Award"


(sharing it again to Mother Knows Best; my so called life; Life Ramblings)

I got this award from Fida Abott and Twinks of Twinkletoe writing space

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s218/mommyandmeboutique/award.png

(and now sharing this to Kat's World 3; In Case you were Wondering; Gamay and Dako adventures; elai's haven; Colin; A Simple Life)

thanks guys you all deserve it




Search This Blog






best blogger tips