Tuesday, April 12, 2011

"M" is for "Memorabilia"

This is my entry for this week for ABC Wednesday. I failed to submit my entry last week so here i am coming back with 3 more photos hehe. Anyway, the letter Theme for this week is "M". I have been into blogging for almost 4 years already and within those years, i was able to get some wonderful Memorabilia from my blogger friends. Here are some of them.


These are Cinema Tickets that i got from Jaypee. He held a contest before and I am one of the lucky winners. I got 5 tickets and didn't use one of them. I prefer to save it as a remembrance ^_^

This Book is from my friend Fida who is a wonderful writer. She wrote this Book Entitled Enthusiam which inspired me a lot. Thanks Fida.

And this one is from our dearest Foongpc. He gave this to me after his trip to Indonesia. I displayed both of them on my shelf. Thanks a lot Foong.


Search This Blog






best blogger tips