Wednesday, June 29, 2011

INTERESTING BLOG OF THE MONTH ~ JUNE 2011

It's IBOTM time again and I'm happy to introduce you our newest IBOTM awardee for this month.

Blog Title What's Up!?

Blog Author
Raffy

What Is Your Blog All About?
My blog is about anything under the sun. I can post whatever I want to post there.
When And How did you start Blogging?


I started blogging in September 2009. My cousin encouraged me to blog, she said that her manager earned much in blogging. "What's Up!?" is my very first site. I chose this title to show or introduce the latest in different fields, just like what is stated in the blog description on the header. Moreover, I wanted to develop my writing creativity because I wanted to be a professional writer in the future.


Blogs I Like (Characteristics)

I like informative, creative, entertaining, stimulating and artistic blogs. I also like travel and photoblogs(which I don't have).

Blogs I Dislike (Characteristics)

I don't like blogs that contain obscenity. We know that when we publish your blogposts, we already are accountable to several matters that we posted.
What Motivates you to Blog?

The reader's curiosity and enthusiasm motivate me to blog. I remember when I was a small boy, I was an inquisitive one. I often asked many questions to my mother, questions brought by curiosity of an innocent child because the world where he lives is new. I asked questions like "Is the moon as big as my thumbnail?", "What is inside a tooth?". Now, I share my knowledge and experiences to those people who are like me before.
Who Are your Target Readers?
My target reader is the general public. Since my blog is about anything that tickle anybody's interest, anyone can read it. In fact,
I occasionally receive some feedbacks from students, professionals, fellow bloggers and older people that they enjoy reading my blog.
What is Your Most Favorite post and Why?
I have many favorite posts in my site. Few are: Writing is a Powerful Tool, Magboblog Din Kaya Si Rizal Kung Nabubuhay Siya Ngayon?,Killer Buses in EDSA.

Things We Should Expect from your Blog these succeeding months
Expect more from my blog. I became idle for almost 9 months last year and now that I'm back (with the vengeance...joke) and becoming more active in blogging, expect the unexpected hahaha!
Tips For Our Readers About Blogging

I just want to add the bloggers here. For bloggers, concentrate and give your best in blogging. Think everyday that you are the best blogger in the blogosphere. Be a credible writer because the whole world is reading you. For readers, be intelligent. Don't just believe in everything that you have read, instead, make some research. Digest everything you read and find facts about things that you are doubtful and that you want to believe in to.

Thank you so much Raffy
for allowing me to feature your very interesting blog. Please do take this "Excellent Site Award" as a matter of appreciation.

Follow Raffy at What's Up!?
You can follow his other blogs too (Midnightblue, Over My Cup of Coffee, NOW, Songs of our Lives, Beyond the Horizon, The World of Paranormal, El CaviteƱo Rapido,Tech It andBusiness As Usual)
Watch out for my next month IBOTM Awardee.
Once again, this is Bluedreamer and Raffy
, Breaking the Boundaries!

FIRST 2 COMMENTERS
SK
Raffy

Search This Blog






best blogger tips