Monday, August 22, 2011

Thanksgiving Day!!!

Today is my Thanksgiving Day LOL. I would like to thank all the bloggers who gave the following awards to me.


This is a very special award from a very special blogger friend , Stevehan of Artistic World. The Commendable Comments Award aims to award bloggers who left sensible comments on his blog. Thanks a lot Steve!
Anyway, speaking of comments, I think we should all practice how to leave comment properly. Make sure it's relevant. It doesn't have to be very novelistic but it doesn't have to be very short either. Comments that show compliments like "nice Blog" or "great blog" are not that complimenting at all since you are not so sure if they read your entire entry or their just doing it for promotion purposes.


The Versatile Blogger Award came to Anney of Blog ni Ako. Actually there's a rule for this tag and i have to pass it along to at least 15 fabulous blogger. It's really hard to pick 15 bloggers so I'm sharing this award to everyone in my Blog List. You all deserve this guys!


Just a Quick update to our Blog Idol. We are all set to start this September 5. Yay!

(picture from Bulinggit Corner FB page)
I told you that today is my thanksgiving day and this time, I'm going to thank my TOP 5 Commentators last Month.
SK / Gagay / Mariuca / Caroline May Ling / Foongpc
Each of them will receive a mini Plants Vs Zombies Plush toy Keychain. I Ordered these from Bulinggit Corner. Thank You guys!!!
Now remember my post about my upcoming giveaway related to Our Little Corners ' 3rd Year Anniversary? (check it here)
I decided not to have a blog contest but instead, I will award a follower who has been very supportive to our crafts. And she's no other than Alice Law of My Little Sprouts. She will also receive the PvZ Plush Toy Keychain.
Thank you so much guys for all your support yay!
*************
Since this post is all about Awards, I'm going to dedicate my Music Monday Entry to our very own Lea Salonga who recenlty hailed as one of the Disney Legends. Lea Salonga is the singing voice of two of the Disney Princesses, Princess Jasmine of Aladdin and Mulan. She's the original voice behind the 2 highly successful songs, "A Whole New World" and "Reflection" which was also recorded by Christina Aguilera.
Anyway, here's "A Whole New World" performed by Brad kane and Lea Salonga at the 65th Academy Awards



Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.

PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

FIRST 2 COMMENTATORS
Caroline May Ling
Mariuca

Search This Blog






best blogger tips