Wednesday, August 31, 2011

TOP COMMENTATORS ~ AUGUST 2011

Yay! It's the start of the so called Ber months (Sept-Dec) and there are so many events to look forward to. As you can see in my side bar, we have the countdown widget for our Blog Idol event. We only have 4 days left before our competition begins.
But before that, My youngest brother will celebrate his 8th birthday this coming Sunday (Sept. 4). I just treat him in advance last week that's why i've been away from the blogosphere for three days hehe.
(recycled pic from our Santa Hat Project)
Happy Birthday Milzon! Woohoo.
Oh and my late grandma will celebrate her birthday 79th birthday this coming September 10 too. :(
Anyway, here's my Top commentators ranking for the month of August. Thank you guys for supporting my blog. The score for August will be added to September to prize the top five commentators. ^_^ I've been in the blogosphere for almost four years so i guess this is the best way to say thank you for you, my blogging buddies who keep on supporting me ^_^

TOP 10 COMMENTATORS ~ JULY 2011
  1. SK
  2. Mariuca
  3. Foongpc
  4. Twilight Man
  5. Caroline May Ling
  6. Gagay
  7. Mai
  8. Suituapui
  9. Raffy / Jean Yummy / Monica
  10. Nisha / Anney / Ishmael Ahab
[avatar.jpg][01162010825.jpg][butterfriend.jpg]


TOP 10 VISITORS ~ JUNE 2011
  1. SK
  2. Mariuca
  3. Mai
  4. Foongpc
  5. Suituapui
  6. Anney
  7. Raffy
  8. Twilight Man
  9. Caroline May Ling
  10. Ishmael Ahab / Nisha
[avatar.jpg][butterfriend.jpg]

TOP 5 FIRST COMMENTATORS ~ JUNE 2011
  1. SK
  2. Mariuca
  3. Caroline May Ling
  4. Mai
  5. Nisha


FIRST 2 COMMENTATORS
*************************************************



Search This Blog






best blogger tips