Monday, April 1, 2013

TOP COMMENTATORS - FIRST QUARTER 2013

I'm done counting the comments and I'm done making the rewards too. Here's the statistics for our First Quarter. I am going to give the prize for three bloggers who will get the three major categories. I decided to have one award per blogger to give more chances to others and if the blogger got two or three of the major categories, the blogger next to him/her will grab the title. Before anything else, thank you guys for giving my first quarter a blast.


FIRST CATEGORY - MOST FREQUENT VISITOR
This category will focus more on the number of times you visited my blog per post. Here are the Monthly title holders:

SECOND CATEGORY - MOST FREQUENT COMMENTER
This category will emphasize more to the number of comments you left per post. Here are the Monthly title holders:


THIRD CATEGORY - BEST FC
FC or First Commenter will record all the first three commentators for every post. 
(Since Fielkun got the first category, we will take the second to the highest amount of FCs as a recepient. Fielkun has 12 FCs for the first quarter , followed by SK who has 11 and Mecoy with 8. Therefore SK will have the title for the best FC for this quarter.)
The Award goes to:
Fielkun - Most Frequent Visitor / Best FC
Foongpc - Most Frequent Commenter 
SK - Best FC 

I just did the awards Yesterday and I decided to create personalized Fridge Magnets for you guys. Tadah!!!

Will approach you guys privately for your mailing addresses. I will post more about these crafts on my previous entry. Congratulations!

Search This Blog






best blogger tips