Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Bluedreamer's Random Notes # 3

I am planning to post a new Top five entry today but I ended up with Random Notes hehe and that's the effect of what so called "laziness". Anyway, before going back to bed LOL here are some Random Notes for the past few weeks..


1. Walking Dead had its Season Finale last Sunday and I still can't get over it. The finale came to me by surprise since nothing among the spoilers revealed who's going to die next to the tragic fate of Merle. It's Andrea and it is one emotional ending indeed. The Series is way far different from the comics because Andrea should still be alive as of this moment and the Governor should be killed during the Prison Shutdown. Well, I am looking forward to Season 4 even though i should wait for more or less 6 months >_<

2. I love the current American Idol Judges if you take out the drama. I thought Nicki would be a great addition but I don't think she deserves the slot because she's even worst than Ellen Degeneres way back in Season 9. Lazaro Arbos is still there and it's pissing me off Curtis and Devin are way far more deserving than him. Sympathy is his main tool to attract voters... yikes. Anyway, my bet so far is Candice but I guess Kree Harison will take home the crown because of the "Kristy Lee Cook" curse LOL.

3. Speaking of Ellen D, have you heard of the upcoming sequel to Finding Nemo? It's Finding Dory and is set to be released in 2015. I love Finding Nemo and I just can't count how many times I have watched it with my lil bro. And considering that it's Dory who's missing, it's going to be one hilarious sequel. Something to look forward to indeed.

4. Two of my favorite apps today - 4 Pics 1 Word and Candy Crush. Very Addicting and  procrastinating  at the same time


5. Hey, remember the Fridge Magnets... I just want to clarify few things. I want to say sorry because it's too late when I realized that I failed to glaze them and to pile them before baking them. As a result, there are some visible marks but just minimal. ( i promise to make it nicer next time) I also want to emphasize that some of the clay I used for these crafts are light absorbers. They used to call it "Glow in the Dark" but in order to do so, the clay has to be exposed first in some lights. Here's how they work after absorbing some lights and putting them in the dark.


 Have a great day guys and Happy blogging

Search This Blog






best blogger tips