Thursday, January 24, 2008

INTERESTING BLOG OF THE MONTH (JANUARY 2008)

Here we are again to my portion "INTERESTING BLOG OF THE MONTH"
If you are one of those who missed out my first interview in our IBOTM December '07
well you might check it out here:
what is the IBOTM all about? you may want to check this out
INTERESTING BLOG OF THE MONTH JANUARY '08
"The best thing to know what life is all about is to give a matter of time and space of thinking about reality"
and you can findf all these life realization in this wonderful blog
yes! you can all have that when you visit "Space of Reality"
Spacxe of reality is a blog authored by "HYE"
the Interview

so "hye" will you tell them whats your blog all about?

My blog is called "Space of Reality". It focuses on my personal opinions, thoughts, realizations, and observations about the reality of life. Its main focus is to motivate and inspire the readers.

it is wonderful to think that you are giving such an informative thoughts in a narrative wayhow this concept started anyway



Reading inspirational books is one of my past time. They are the means where I learn different realizations and outlook in life. So when I learned about blogging, I decided to create a blog that contains my realizations and opinions in life. Honestly, I’m a "hopeless" writer. I wanted to publish a book in the future. I am still working it out :D
you featured lots of inspiring "thoughts of life"in your blog.Among all these realization what do you considered "unforgettable"
I consider all my articles as unforgettable. Every article I write and post in my blog is important. They are all part of me.

what principle you are prefer to use"join my community and i will join yours"or "join community if and only you found it interesting"
At first, I use the latter but I found it to be ineffective so I used the first tactic. It worked. I add MyBlogLog members and join their community then asked them to add me and join mine too. Some bloggers are “mean” sometimes... they reply “Go to hell”. Hahaha. It's okay. I don't expect everyone will appreciate my effort. To all who joined my Space of Reality community, I really appreciate it a lot

thank you so much HYE your blog is a certified
as a matter of appreciation to HYE let me give you TOP 5 REASON TO VISIT "SPACE OF REALITY" blog site
  • TOP 5 REASON

to see a lot of inspiring thought

  • TOP 4 REASON

"to read is to believe"

  • TOP 3 REASON

to make confusions to conclusions

  • TOP 2 REASON

to make relevant comparison to yourself

  • TOP 1 REASON

to see that REALITY is deeper than we thought

so long my fellow readers and watch out for my next IBOTM February 08

this is bluedreamerand this is hye

"BREAKING THE BOUNDARIES!!!!!!!"

take this "excellent award" hye from the bottom of my heart

p/s this award is given also to my first interviewee "wow" thanks wow

thanks hye

my award for IBOTM

Search This Blog






best blogger tips