Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Alive and Kicking!

Hi everyone...I feel so great today! First, my computer is working perfectly fine (which is so rare to happen). Then, i also feel like...i'm starting to become active again in blogging. I decided to bring back some of my blog's portions like "Interesting Blog of the Month" ( will feature one blog this month). The yearly-done music competition, "Blog Idol Season 3" will start this coming May with real prizes. Participants are required to have a paypal account so i can transfer the cash online. There will be new rules for this game, I will give the rest of the instruction soon. I guess you noticed a big difference in my side bar. I minimize my ads and put some stuffs there like my "Blog Swap Corner". Blog Swap, as what the name suggest, is like updates from my other blogs. It's like swapping of information.
As what you see in the upper portion of my site (above my Link bar), that's actually the"Wanted List" portion. You'll see all the black-listed criminals. So if you see anyone of them, just immediately report them to the authorities. LOL, just kidding! They are my beloved commentators who offer their time and support for my blogs! Thanks guys.
"My Top 10 Commentators (February)
[01162010825.jpg][Copy+of+Tekkaus-Thumbnail+new+Large.jpg][avatar.jpg][avatar.jpg][avatar.JPG][blog.jpg][pic+2x2.jpg][DSC02243.JPG][butterfriend.jpg]
I'll update this portion once in awhile. Now, if you scroll down the page, you'll see my "All Time Top 20 Commentators. Actually, some of them went of hiatus already. Well, we're still hoping for their come back.Another portion that i missed a lot is the "Tag/ Memes/ Quiz / Games" portion. It is a portion or entry where you will tag a group of bloggers to participate, and then, they will tag another set of bloggers again and so on...It's like an endless chain. Some are doing it to generate more traffic to their blogs while some are just for fun. Just like what i got yesterday from my friend Foongpc. I don't know the title of this game but let's just name it as "Versus Game". It's fun! All you need to do is to answer 40 questions and that's it!. By the way, this is not just a simple contest... There's actually real prizes awaits winners. Here's my entry:




1. Najib vs Mahathir = (Mahathir). I'm not so familiar with the Malaysian Government but i did some research. I'll go for the "blogger". It was said that Mahathir started blogging since May 2008, sharing this writings, thoughts and opinions. Go blogger Go!

2. Facebook vs Twitter= (Facebook). I use Facebook more often that Twitter.

3. Lady Gaga vs Beyonce= (Beyonce). I find Beyonce more versatile than Lady Gaga. From being the lead singer of "Destiny's Child til she went on solo.

4. PJ vs KL= (KL). I guess Foongpc is referring to Kuala Lumpur.. I'm not so sure with the PJ..is it Petaling Jaya? Anyways, i still go for KL, the largest city of Malaysia.

5. iPhone vs Nexus One= (iPhone). Never had Nexus One.

6. Blackberry vs HTC= (Blackberry). Never had any of them. But i prefer to have Blackberry. Find it very interesting.

7. Firefox vs Google Chrome= (Firefox). Using Firefox ever since.

8. Nikon vs Canon DSLR= (Nikon). Planning to buy one soon.

9. sex vs sleep=(Both). I mean Sleep. Sleep while dreaming of having... Just kidding! The best way to relax is to sleep.
10. eating vs sex

11. call vs sms= (SMS). I got used to sending text messages than calling my friends.

12. sunny vs rainy=(Rainy). I love rainy days. While drinking hot coffee or choco.. So perfect!

13. werewolves vs vampires=(Vampires). Warewolves are afraid of water. Vampires can look handsome while warewolves are not.

14. healthy & poor vs sick & rich=(Healthy and Poor). Health comes first!

15. cakes vs doughnuts=(Doughnuts). Make sure it's choco flavor!

16. school days vs working days=(School Days). Love going to school. It's better being scold by your teacher than your demonic boss.

17. dog vs cat=(Dog). Dogs are sweeter and more trainable than cats.

18. single vs married=(Single). Single means freedom! hahaha

19. Malaysia vs Singapore=(Malaysia). I want to see the Petronas tower.

20. China vs USA=(USA). Want to visit my relatives especially my grandparents.

21. Paula Abdul vs Kara DioGuardi=(Paula Abdul). Paula is the original. Paula never throw bad comments against contenders. She try to be nice as much as possible. Paula can Sing, Write and Dance while Kara can only write and sing. Paula is sexier than Kara.

22. OldTown vs Papparich=(OldTown). Never been to both of them but i finf OldTown interesting.

23. Fitness First vs Celebrity Fitness=(Fitness First). Not so familiar about these two but as what their terms suggest, i love to be with Celebrity First.

24. driver vs passenger= (Passenger). Don't know how to drive.

25. beautiful & dumb vs brainy & fat=(Brainy and Fat). I don't care how big her belly is, what important is she's smart. I prefer to be with that kind of woman than being with a beautiful, seductive, tempting body with brain filled nothing but air.LOL

26. handsome & egoistic vs ugly & rich=(Ugly & Rich). Just being practical.

27. insurance agent vs direct selling agent=(Insurance Agent). I feel secured with the Insurance Agent.

28. horror movies vs comedies=(Horror Movies). I love watching horror movies but i hate ghost stories..Weird right?

29. working for yourself vs working for others=(Working For Others). Sharing is caring! Working for others is working for God too!

30. Avatar vs Lord Of The Rings=(Lord of the Rings). I'm not into Sci-fi.

31. bus vs taxi=(Bus). Bus is less expensive than taxi. I feel so safe riding on a bus together with other passengers than riding alone in a taxi.

32. Haagen Dazs vs Baskin Robbins=(Baskin Robbins). Love their ice creams!

33. flu vs diarrhea=(None). For sure, no one would love to have either flu or Diarrhea.

34. blue vs pink=(Blue). Not so ovbious..right haha

35. chicken vs duck=(Chicken). Chicken tastes good than Duck's meat.

36. dawn vs dusk=(Dawn). Love to see fogs.

37. Tiger Woods vs Nicol David=(Tiger Woods). In terms of the ability, no one can beat Tiger Woods but if you are referring to the "attitude", i would rather choose Nicol David than the Sex addict Tiger Woods.

38. Gmail vs Yahoo email=(Yahoo Mail). Never use my gmail account.

39. book smarts vs street smarts=(?). I have no idea.

40. foongpc's travel posts vs ghost story posts=(Travel Post). oh... love to see great photos from great places than being chilled my ghost stories!

41. Google Search Engine or Yahoo Search Engine=(Google). More reliable and accurate.


Rules
1. Copy the whole list from 1 - 40 and paste it on your blog.

2. State your preference/answer for each one of them.
eg. Najib vs Mahathir - Najib

3. Mention this is a tag from foongpc and link it to my blog.

4. Add one more topic (Topic no.41) to the list of 40 and your answer.

5. You may or may not tag others (your choice!) BUT you cannot tag me (you have no choice! haha)

6. After you have put up your post in your blog, return here and leave a comment with the URL of your post.

I'm tagging everyone! Remember, the contest will run til March 15. There will be 3 lucky winners. Good luck to all of us!

(Both)

Search This Blog






best blogger tips