Sunday, February 10, 2013

Bluedreamer's Random Notes # 1

Yay! Good morning guys. I am going to have this "Random Notes" portion starting today. Well, first, got the idea from Mr Panda (Foongpc). Oh well, nothing is really special about this one and it is nothing more but those random things that I would like to share. It could be events, trivia or something that took my attention and interest this past week. 
1. First , I would like to greet you guys a Prosperous and Blissful Chinese New Year. I was really confused about the proper greeting actually. I came across several blogs and they used to greet their fellow bloggers a "Kung Hei Fat Choi" while others make use of the "Gong Xi Fa Cai". Until our Parish Priest discussed it in his homily stating that Kung Hei Fat Choi is used by Chinese who are speaking Cantonese while Gong Xi Fa Cai is a Mandarin. Well, at least, it was an interesting trivia for me right. Although i  still dunno how to identify the Cantonese and Mandarin .. yikes.
 2. I won a raffle last week and I got these Hershey's Nuggets and Pik-Nik chips as my prize. Of course, i saved a lot for me LOL. 
3. A day after, another batch of Chocolates came in as we had a visitor and she gave this to us ^_^  Who am I to refuse to such sweet blessing haha. Okay, so I am not surprised why I a gaining a lot of weight. Grrrgh. 
4. Yeah... got my hair cut last week and my siblings never get tired of teasing me since then. 


5. Here's my newest addiction after the LostWind series. I love the new version of Temple Run and I guess I will make a separate Top Five entry for that. The gameplay became more complex, it takes you to a new environment, new power up system and more. Here's my highest score so far.. what's yours ? 

Search This Blog






best blogger tips