Thursday, April 5, 2012

Best Songs With Your Windows Down

This post brought to you by Kia Rio. All opinions are 100% mine.
Music has become a part of our life and I guess we can't live without it. For me, it's more like a routine to bring any of my music devices and listen to my favorite songs most especially when I am on my way to my office which usually takes around 2 to 3 hours travel interval. Imagine how boring it would be without something to listen with and not to mention the frustration you can have when traffic started to build up. Listening to music, somehow, manages to change my mood. It relaxes me at some point and it keeps my stress away. I am a music lover indeed but I am quite picky with the songs. I love listening to some soft yet powerful ballads or some upbeat yet not to loud songs. I love country and gospel songs too and I guess Dolly Parton's "Jesus and Gravity" falls perfectly in this category and I might consider the song as one of the Best and inspiring Songs ever written. Good thing Kia RIO and Spotify came up with this partnership to develop the so called "Best Songs with your Windows Down" playlist in which users can share or contribute songs via via the Spotify application. In addition to the song submissions, users can also view all the playlists and subscribe to it or share it with their friends through the Facebook application.
You can have the applications in no ease. All you have to do is to visit the Kia Rio Facebook Page @ http://www.facebook.com/kiario?sk=app_157854880992229. Start choosing your song, enter your name and email and click "Submit" or you can click on "View Playlist" to check the other songs submitted by other users and don't you  think it's nice to see other users who shares the same music interests with you? Though, to make it possible, you need the Spotify application to play the songs. If you don't have it yet, you can download it from the Kia Rio facebook page (the link shared above). And just to inform you guys, Spotify is a legal one and it current has more or less 2.5 million subscribers. After getting all the necessary applications, you can now start listening to your favorite songs.
Now, if you were to submit a song guys, what song would  it be? Mine will be anything from my favorite singers like Dolly Parton, Alanis Morissette or Adele. So go ahead guys, try submitting yours too and enjoy the music while driving. Since were talking about Driving, how exciting your driving experience would be if you got this cool Kia Rio with Voice-Activated UVO Infotainment System.


Try to watch this video above to see how Voice-Activated UVO Infotainment System works. Anyway, I hope you guys are having fun and enjoying your Summer vacations.

Search This Blog






best blogger tips