Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Annoying Calls

Have you experienced to receive a call from an unknown person? My mom and I were waiting for an important call and then someone calls in. We are expecting that the person who will answer on the next line would be the person that we are expecting to call us. We’ve already set an expectation at that time but instead of receiving that call, a Sales Agent answers us just to promote a certain product. Those calls are about to piss me off.

I am so thankful that there is such thing like “Caller Identifiers” where I can submit those annoying calls on their site. They also have Forums where comments from other people who experience the same thing with me are posted. Those Harassing Caller Report helped me to be much aware from all those calls that we’re receiving whether it’s a call from a company that advertise their products or not.

Search This Blog






best blogger tips