Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Ultimate TV Experience


Just like what i said earlier, i am a certified tv fanatic. However, i feel like something is lacking every time i watch my favorite tv shows. Could you imagine, i was like starring so close to our 14 inch tv because i want to see every single details of the show. Anyway, i am not that rich guy and i don't have enough savings to afford such 22 inch LCD TV and bring the entertainment to its fullest. I guess you will all agree that having lcd tv in your house can provide the best tv experience ever especially when you are watching hd channels right? For the mean time, i will just stick for this TV i have in my room but i will try to use my ultimate convincing power to convince and encourage my mom to buy one for us. Wish me luck! haha

Search This Blog






best blogger tips