Wednesday, December 28, 2011

INTERESTING BLOG OF THE MONTH ~ DECEMBER 2011

And now to complete our Batch 2011, Here comes another amazing blogger! Allow me to introduce "Mai Yang" of Flora, the Most Awesome Goddess blog. As you can recall, she's one of our Top Blog Idol finalists.


Blog Title

Flora The Most Awesome Goddess

Blog Author

Mai Yang

Blog Category

Personal


What Is Your Blog All About?

personal matters (drama, issues and stuff)


When And How did you start Blogging?


since june 2011, but I joined blogsphere late 2010. it was my friend Chickoy who convinced me to do blogging :)



Blogs I Like (Characteristics)


almost everything I followed :D I'd like to name some but I'm running out of time :D mostly personal blogs :)


Blogs I Dislike (Characteristics)
too much ads :D, I mean, copy+paste type of blogs :D

What Motivates you to Blog?



passion :) I always wanted to be a writer, unfortunately I'm not good in English, but I'm happy that my readers are so understanding and they don't mind it :) also, I love to share my life with others thinking they might get something from it :D




Who Are your Target Readers?



everyone :)


What is Your Most Favorite post and Why?


my fave post is-http://www.florathemostawesomegoddess.com/2011/10/once-upon-summer-someone-like-you-story.html, why? because I love the song so much :D


Things We Should Expect from your Blog these succeeding months
manila adventure (OJT and travel-Baguio), new friends and life in Manila :)



Thank you so much Mai Yang
for allowing me to feature your very interesting blog. Please do take this "Excellent Site Award" as a matter of appreciation.

Follow Mai Yang at Flora The Most Awesome Goddess
Watch out for my next month IBOTM Awardee.
Once again, this is Bluedreamer and Mai Yang
, Breaking the Boundaries!

Search This Blog






best blogger tips