Thursday, July 26, 2012

Coming Home to Manduae Foam : Your Home, Your Imagination

Are you guys fascinated with furniture too? If i will be given a chance to renovate our house, I will definitely grab that opportunity to input some sort of a stylish approach to it. Renovation is not just referring to major construction, it's not just about repair or rebuilding. Renovation is simply defined as a process of restoration to a former better state. If you want to make your house more appealing then renovation is the answer and keep in mind that there are many ways to do this process in a very inexpensive manner. A simple rearranging of furniture is actually good enough to give your house a new look.
"Your home, your imagination" ~ a perfect statement that can be applied appropriately for our topic today. If you want to make your house more appealing and captivating, then you better explore your imagination and exert your creativity so that you can come up with a brilliant idea. This is exactly the same theme of Manduae Foam, one of the leading furniture store in the Philippines.
Originated from Manduae Cebu, Manduae Foam quickly expanded to its neighboring provinces and eventually extended their branches to Manila and nearby Luzon areas.
Mandaue Foam aims to provide very affordable and high quality foam and furniture products to the Filipino people. I actually went over their site to check their stylish furniture and I came up with an idea to pick three of my most favorite.
Since I 've been aiming to have my own working place at home, this XG2012 Office Table is the first furniture that caught my attention. What makes it really ideal is that , the table is not too spacy and is perfect enough for someone like me who has an average size house. The price is Php3900. Not bad actually the prize is way far beyond my expectation. I thought it is more expensive that that.
If there's one room in our house where I spent most of my time, that would be our bed room. I do not have my own bed room and I been sharing our old bed with my little brothers. This Galvin Single Bed is very ideal for us because it comes up with a pull out bed which will save more space in our room if the bed is not in use. I think having such furniture in replacement to our old one is quite a practical choice.
Now, since we love movies that much and my siblings and I used to do DVD Marathon together, I personally would like to have this stylish. This Hank Media Cabinet is very ideal for us., it provides enough space for my mom's decorative pieces too.
You can check more of their furniture by visiting their official webpage here or better yet watch their cinematic TV Commercial showcasing most of their elegant furniture.



Now since I have mentioned something about movie, are you guys excited for the upcoming The Bourne Legacy? A Bourne movie without Matt Damon is really something new and very interesting. Jeremy Renner (aka Mr Hawk Eye of the Avengers) will take Matt Damon's place. What makes this film more exciting is that most of the films are taken here in the Philippines.
This is something I will never miss. Watch the Film's newest trailer below.

Search This Blog






best blogger tips