Sunday, August 17, 2008

WHATS NEW WITH BLUE?!


here i am again to give you updates to my latest blog happenings
here's my other blog
A SCENE TO REMEMBER

this blog offers many things
here, i shared all my created articles
and ofcourse my movie reviews

my current theme for my movie recaps was

INSPIRATIONAL MOVIE
I just done with Forest Gump played by Tom Hanks
now im sharing the movie
MY GIRL
played by Macaulay Kulkin

feel free to make a visit to see a blog that greatly differ to my Bluedreamer Top five and show a different side of bluedreamer

A SCENE TO REMEMBER

have a great blogging day!!!

P.S.
In regards with my
Be My Guest

i already received 4 articles but unfortunately they dont send it with their names so i dont know who they are...for those who interested to gave their own TOP FIVE list kindly include your name
together with the subject "My top five"
i am looking for 5 more Top five
for those who are wiling you can pass your entries at\
bdp_top5@yahoo.com


Search This Blog






best blogger tips