Monday, October 26, 2009

I'm 97% Blog Addict!!!

97%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?

Yup, I just found out that i am 97% blog addict after filing up 14 set of questions in http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/blog_addiction. Im not wondering why i went up handling 16 blogs and 4 websites. Here, let me tour and introduce you in all of my active blogs.

MY BLOGS



Bluedreamer's Top Five
Category:
Music, Trivia, Entertainment, General Knowledge, Anime, Cartoons
Description:
This is my very first blog and the most recognized i guess. This blog is intended to share different kind of information, covering different types of categories. All entries are ranked from Top 5 to Top 1. All entries are subjective and most of the information are gathered from different sites. The site have different portions which includes FabMusic, Anime Zone, Car-tuned, Entertainment Zone, Top Five Portion, Get Out. This blog is also intended to put other bloggers into the limelight by some blogging events like Blog Idol, Interesting Blog Of the Month and Spot Light.



Bluedreamer's Song To Remember
Category:
Music
Description:
This blog is all about music. The Site offers different Music Videos (From Youtube) from different kind of Artist, Song Lyrics and some trivia about your favorite artists. The site is open for all kind of music genre like Ballad, love songs, Alternative music, rock, rap, pop, jazz, country music and more. It is also open to all kind of music from different time or generation like Music of the 60's 70's, 80's, 90's and today's hottest music. It also covers music from Motown and updated events in American Idol Competition.






Category:
Personal
Description:
"Share me your thoughts and let your voice be heard". This blog is the home of my personal articles which mainly focus to different virtues in life. It is intended to share different kind of inspiring stories, moral lessons and more. It allows other bloggers to share their thoughts upon a certain topic. It is open for positive and negative feedback. "Breaking the Boundaries", as the name suggest, will break the boundaries between bloggers as this blog will serve as their connection to each other by expressing their thoughts, suggestions, reactions, knowledge and ideas.





Bluedreamer's TV Marathon
Category:
Entertainment, celebrity, current events
Description:
This blog is all about local Tv programs review, current events, entertainment and movie reviews. The site is open for all local Tv programs regardless of the tv channels like GMA-7, Abs-Cbn, Tv5, QTv 11, Studio 23, Net 25, and more!



The Comic Series Blog : Final Encounter
Category:
Arts, Comics, Photography
Description:
The comic series blog is my very first web comic site which is open for all my Filipino readers, However, sooner or later i will be releasing the english translation of each comic strips. The Comic Series blog will share different kind of stories that i made. Currently, this blog introduces my frist comic series entitled "Final Encounter". The story revolves around a young warrior who's destined to fight against evil and to bring back the peacefulness in their nation. Jazz fell inlove with Princess Jane who was kidnapped by his mortal enemy and the king of pirate~ Captain Bruce.






Bluedreamer's Super Blog
Category:
Animation, Entertainment, Cartoons, Comics
Description:
Bluedreamer's Super blog is the home of all my favorite super heroes. From X-men to Justice League, from Batman series to superman. Name it, this blog got them all!! It is also open not just for all comic series protagonaist but also for all comic villians!


Online Journey
Category:
Music, Entertainment, Gadget and accecories, fashion, literature, current events, games.
Description:
Thjis blog is all about current events, book reviews, game reviews, gadget reviews and more. It is also my personal blog sharing all the happennings and latest events in my personal life. It is also the place where i share all the latest updates from all my other blogs. The sidebar of this blog will help you to navigate the site. Just click for your favorite books, games or gadgets and it will be directing you to my review page! The portions in have for this blog are Book Review, Gadget review, Game Review, Photo Hunt, Mp3 Update, Music To Share and more!




World of Creeps
Category:
Entertainment, Horror stories, Movies
Description:
As what the name suggest, World of Creeps is all about different kind of creepy creatures from different kind of scary movies. From Chucky Doll of childs play, Freddie Krueger of Nightmare in the Elm Street, Jason Vhoores of Friday the 13th, Leatherface of Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Sadako Yamamura of the Ring, Micheal Myers of Holloweem. Name it! They all here gathered to creep you out. This site is prefect for Halloween!






Positive Thinking
Category:
Articles, inspring thoughts, Personal
Description:
We always have to look forward to the better side. This blog is all about posistive thinking and how to get rid with those negativities around us. This blog offers short articles but with plenty of meaningful things. From Hor to get rid of stress down to different keys to have a happy life. Positive Thinking is a light blog open for everyone who want to relieves out all those things that gives us stress and everything!




Just Buzzing
Category:
Personal, Photography
Description
This blog will buzz about everything and will discuss interesting stuffs and more. It is a blog about random topics and ideas. Most likely, it discusses current issues and interesting stuffs over the net.





MY WEBSITES

My Adventures
Category:
Personal
Description;
This Site is all about my personal life and it also share different inspiring articles about youth and more. This site is also open for all photos i captured by myself.



Bluedreamer's Paradise

Category:

Health, Tips, Personal
Description:
I know most of you are now familar with this site as i invited you to visit me here. Bluedreamer's Paradise is generally about health. It provides information about proper way of living, what to eat and what should not. It also share some ideal tips about fashion and more. It is also a personal site sharing all my travel adventures.





My
Daily Newstand
Category:
Current Events, Movies, Games
Description:
Generally, My daily Newstand is all about Video games reviews. From PSP games, Online Games, PS1 and 2 games to X-box 360. It is also open for all classic Nes Games. It provides cheats, guides and tips of how to finish the entire gameplay.




Feed Your Mind
Category:
Foods
Description:
Feed your Mind is all about my favorite dishes and deserts. I also share some of my knowledge in cooking. It is also provide some information about the nutrients and the benefits we can get from such dishes!


MY OTHER BLOGS



Blog Idol
Category:
Blog contest, contest
Description
This blog is the official place for all my blog idol contest participant. The blog provides the latest updates in the competition. It is also the place where you can see all the latest tally of the contestant who got the highest vote and the one who got the lowest too. Currently, this blog is not yet active because the last blog idol competition for this year ended up few months ago. This blog will become active as soon as the next blog idol begins. However, you can still see all the previous contestants who joined the contest.




Bluedreamer's Confession
Category:
Personal
Description
Bluedreamer's confession is my friendster blog that tackles everything about my personal life. This blog is intended to encourage my friends (in Friendster) to start creating their own blogs. It also share some tips on how to improve your blog. From how to gain readers and comments down to dealing with Html codes. It also share some tips on blog advertising!




MY THIRD PARTY BLOGS


Our Little Corners
Category:
Kids, Photography
Description
Our Little Corners is my younger sister's blog. The blog is all about her kiddie stuffs. I helped her to post her entries here! I also share some of my childish thoughts and memories! Joining me and my younger sister is our cute little brother who will share his creative drawings and pictures of him.





Mom's Corner

Category:
Parenting, Photography
Description
This is my Auntie's blog. I was able to encourage her to make her own blog sharing the photos of her son and husband. She will soon share some tips about paranting and life as a working mom.





My Everyday Journey
Category:
Personal
Description:
My Everyday life is my friend's blog. Just like my Auntie, i was able to encourage her to enter the world of blogging. Here she is now, starting to post some cute photos in her blog. Sooner or late she will be posting her articles to share to everyone!




UPCOMING BLOGS

Blue Tech

Category:
Gadgets, Internet, Technical

Description
This is my newest upcoming blog showing the techie side of me. I will be sharing my technical knowledge about basic troubleshooting steps, Installation, networking, Web email and email client issues, Software issues, Hardware problems and a whole lot more!
Watch out for this blog.

Search This Blog






best blogger tips