Friday, June 26, 2009

I won, I won, I won

Hooray!!! I still can't believed that i won not just one but five SM Cinema Tickets! That's right! The raffle was drawn last June 23 at "A WRITER'S DEN" blog by Soloden. The rules are simple and everyone can participate (bloggers or a member of any social network (Facebook, MySpace, Friendster, Multiply, Tagged, etc.). I just got lucky that i won out of many submitted entries. There were actually 2 set of prizes, A blogger from Philippines will win 5 Cinema tickets and an international blogger will received $10 via paypal. Cheers! This is my first time to won a contest over the Internet and im so excited to watch movie with my family (esp. now that Transformer is still showing). I would love to take this opportunity to thank Soloden for these wonderful prizes. Ive heard that he will be setting up more exciting games and contests in his blog soon. Go and check them out!! Happy blogging Everyone.

Search This Blog






best blogger tips