Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A Trip To Remember

My parents will be celebrating their 30th wedding anniversary this coming July. My siblings and I were planning to give them something special for this special occasion. They were together through thick and thin and we never seen them quarreling. We are so much proud for them as they established a good foundation over the 30 years of their marriage. So we want to give them something that they will never forget. Every year, we always give them gifts like flowers, jewelries for my mom, watches for my dad, frames and paintings to display in our house and everything just to make their anniversary special. This year, instead of giving any kind of material things we decided to give them a special trip to Malaysia. My elder sister is the one who went out with this idea since she was working with that country too. We have heard so much good things about Malaysia especially the capital city of Kuala Lumpur. I know that Kuala Lumpur has a wide variety of shopping centers and malls with internationally and globally known brands. Aside from being a shopping destination, i know my parents would love to visit one of the most popular buildings in Malaysia which is the Petronas Twin Towers. The building was known and notable for its unique design. We sure don't want to miss out Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre so as the City Center Park. This will be the perfect place for my parents to celebrate their 30th anniversary. Aside from shopping centers and travel destinations, the city has large worldwide hotel chains. We are happy as my sister told us that "Sofitel Luxury Hotel" was also present in the Kuala Lumpur. We just love to stay at "Sofitel". We once had a chance to stay with this luxurious hotel here in the Philippines and I must say that the hotel was very accommodating and environmentally friendly too. They will surely enjoy their stay in Malaysia. Good thing that Hotel Rates in 27 countries including Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia are being reduce by Accor Hotels City Super Sale! This is a perfect timing for us because travellers will be able to take advantage of savings of up to 60% when they book on-line between 23 - 29 June, for stays between July 10 and September 30, 2009. Over 250,000 room nights will be on sale, with rates starting as low as US$25 per night. I would encourage now my sister to book not just our parents but also for us as this sale is for a limited time only.


Post?slot_id=40506&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

Search This Blog






best blogger tips