Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Best Follower Award

I got this lovely award from Chubskulit of etcetera etcetera. Thank you for this award and now its my turn to bring back the courtesy to my dearest followers
I will give this award to my top ten commenters for this month

THE RULES:

1. Put this logo in your blog posting or
2. Invite 10 people to take this award

3. Do not forget to link back the web blog owned
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog
5. Share the love to those who get this award.

You are my sunshine (Ate Norms)
my so called life (Lynn)
Simply the best (EuroAngel)
mayaman pa sa daga (HomeBody Hobby)
A Simple Life (Liza)
My Very First Blog (Foongfpc)
Your caring angels (AngelBaby)
Old time greatest star (Allison)
simplethought1's blog (Pat)
faisal admar blog(Faisal)


Search This Blog






best blogger tips