Friday, June 26, 2009

TROUBLE

Hello there my friends..Just want to ask you guys if you encountered this message box too as you open my site? I am a little bit worry...im not that techie but i know there's something wrong here. I open my blog today then suddenly this "authentication box" appeared asking me for my account username and password for the website "PAYING POST' I know that im a member of this site so instead of of placing my personal information in the pop up box, i went to the actual site and try to log in.
As i entered my username and password in the login page and pressed the enter key
i went down to this page



I dont understand even a single word here. I dont know if the message box is related to this error code or not...whoaaaahh it is very complicated and i dont know what to do.
I know that the message box is a spam knowing the fact that username and password should always be private.
calling all tech savvy...... please let me know how to eliminate this thing

Search This Blog






best blogger tips