Sunday, December 19, 2010

Arcade Center

Milzon and I went to a mall yesterday. This was after we attended the Lantern Parade. I knew that he must be very tired at that time so I guess he deserve a treat. So we hit the mall and went to his favorite Arcade center.
Anyway, we used to go here and collect all the tickets he has won. Each ticket is equivalent to a prize. I guess a ticket is worth a candy. The more ticket you have, the greater the prize you’ll get.

Milzon and I were targeting the Ben 10 action figure which is worth 250 tickets. We have 180 tickets already so it is still a long way to go. Milzon loves to play the Pachinko and the kiddie slot machines because they offer a lot of tickets each time you won the game.

Kiddie Slot Machine

"Shoot that Ball" game
Anyway, I guess I am too old for Milzon’s games and I better stick playing those Gambling sites at home. LOL. Have fun guys and advance happy holidays!!

Search This Blog






best blogger tips