Wednesday, December 15, 2010

INTERESTING BLOG OF THE MONTH : DECEMBER 2010

We only have 9 days left before the much awaited Christmas and i know most of you are gonna be very busy.... so before taking your break... i would like to share you our Interesting Blog of the month! You must be all familiar with our featured blogger this month! The Friendliest blogger i have ever met online.... Let us welcome......



What is your blog all about?



It is all about the chapter in my life! What's i am up to ? What's on my mind? How do i feel? What's bothering me? It is just about ALMOST everything. That's why I named it as My Stories!





How and when did you started blogging?



That was back to 2007! Lol! A close friend of mine, Elaine (http://justme-elaine.blogspot.com/) who influenced me to start to blog. I found it great. However that was private blog and I decided to start a new public blog after 2 years. I am very happy and glad to know some wonderful friends through blogging world.


You have shared a lot of wonderful things in your blog, your experiences, your emotions, and some important events in your life, can you consider an entry on your blog in particular that is said to be your most favorite post of all? and why?


This is hard to choose. Lol! I love all of them except for those rantings I guess. But I have to say I love this one "I just LOVE you all" (http://carol-kath.blogspot.com/2010/09/i-just-love-you-all.html) This is where I put lots effort on it and with Foong's (http://foongpc.blogspot.com/) piano plays, with Eric's (http://leehuangshi.blogspot.com/) help too. The most special one as it is dedicated to all my blogger friends that I heart! Getting to know them is really a blessed! :D



What motivates you to blog?



Actually previously there's nothing really motivate me to blog. :) I just love to blog! Haha! :D But there's a thing, Merryn (http://submerryn.com/) said to me, All the posts that I've blogged will refresh my memories when someday I don't remember anything at all. I guess that's really motivated me more.



What are the things that we have to expect from Caroline and "My Stories these following months? How about plans for Christmas?



Ohmy! I don't think there's something to expect from me, except you interested to know about my life! hahaha! :D Though I hope in the future wonderful things more than rants in My Stories. ;)
Christmas plans? So far I don't have any yet. Me and my mom was the only two Christians in the family. My family celebrating Chinese New Year but of course we going to have a small celebration for this Christmas too! :D



Any words from Caroline and tips for our readers about blogging?



Well, I've gone through some hard time in blogging world. I'm still here, thanks to blogger friends and my readers who has been supporting me all this while too. Last but not least, Thanks Milton for featuring me this month! :D



Thank you so much Caroline May Ling
for allowing me to feature your very interesting blog. Please do take this "Excellent Site Award" as a matter of appreciation.

Follow Caroline May Ling at My Stories!
Watch out for my next month IBOTM Awardee.
Once again, this is Bluedreamer and Caroline May Ling
, Breaking the Boundaries!

Search This Blog






best blogger tips