Saturday, January 15, 2011

INTERESTING BLOG OF THE MONTH ~ JANUARY 2011

Hi guys! Been away from this blog for almost a week for some reasons. I just switched to another Web hosting provider that's why i have to fix all my domain blogs again. It is like i am starting from scratch again. One more thing... please blame my absences to Facebook because i became so addicted to Cityville and Farmville lately sobs... Another one would be something to deal with my paid blogging jobs... i still have 26 more articles to do.. I have to finish them all first before the dead line ends..
Anyway... I am so happy to introduce our first Interesting Blog of the Month Awardee for this year!It's no other than Anney of "Blog ni Ako"



Please share us what is "Blog Ni Ako" All about?



My blog covers things I'm passionate about, things that interest me like cooking, baking, photography, food, travel, sewing, digital scrapbooking, family and life. Every so often I also post about doing fun things with kids, making fun snacks for them, basically making memories together and journaling about them.



When and how did you start blogging?





I started blogging in dec 2008. My sister who has been blogging for several years influenced me to start a blog. I needed a sort of creative outlet to share my passion so I thought I'd give blogging a try and loved it ever since.



You've been sharing a lot of great recipes , sweets and delicious pastries in your blog... Can you name us few of your most favorites?


I'm partial to Christmas treats so I can say I really loved and enjoyed making homemade Christmas Rocky Road (http://blogniako.blogspot.com/2009/12/christmas-rocky-road-and-assorted.html) and Gingerbread Christmas Tree Sandwich Cookies (http://blogniako.blogspot.com/2010/12/gingerbread-christmas-tree-sandwich.html). Aside from the Christmas treats, I can't forget the funny incident that happened when I made Witch's Finger Cookies ( http://blogniako.blogspot.com/2009/11/witchs-finger-cookies.html) They looked creepy enough for my little niece to have second thought about eating them. She thought they were alive and moving. lol! These are just some of my favorites.


You've been presenting them very creatively, are these just your hobby or you're also using them for business?



Definitely just a hobby! Though there were people suggesting I can turn my hobbies into a profitable business, I just couldn't. I'm sort of a busy person working 10 1/2 hours a day from Monday to Saturday and these hobbies have become a therapeutic outlet for me specially after a long day at work.



What are the things we have to expect from "Blog ni Ako" this year?


I plan to travel more this year so expect more travel photos. I have so many projects in mind but so little time to do them lol!
Let's just see what more will I be able to share on my blog this year.




Any words from Anney and tips for our readers about blogging?



Blogging has allowed me to connect with the world and meet wonderful friends. Whatever your reason for blogging might be, don't forget to develop great relationship with other bloggers. You will not only gain readers or followers of your blog, but you'll also gain friends as well. It really has been an amazing experience to meet wonderful people through blogging and from the bottom of my heart, thank you so much Bluedreamer for featuring my blog as IBOM!

Thank you so much Anney
for allowing me to feature your very interesting blog. Please do take this "Excellent Site Award" as a matter of appreciation.

Follow Anney at Blog ni Ako
Watch out for my next month IBOTM Awardee.
Once again, this is Bluedreamer and Anney
, Breaking the Boundaries!

PS: There will be a big change for our IBOTM portion for the next succeeding months. I will buzz about this soon,
FIRST 2 COMMENTERS
[SK]
Mariuca

Search This Blog






best blogger tips