Monday, January 17, 2011

Money, Money, Money

I have been participating in some blog advertising activities for more than 2 years now. I really don't have any idea that i will be reaching this point where i am earning money through my blogs. It all started as a hobby and then i decided to take it seriously. I started from scratch and been through some ups and downs but i am happy that i'm still here. I keep on encouraging almost all my friends, my classmates, my colleagues to make their own blogs too and get a chance to earn money online but it seems that no one tries to believe me!
Handling 20 blogs is not an easy task. It takes a lot of patience, hard work and passion in order to manage them all. I cannot say that i am a professional blogger because i still have so many things to learn about blogging. But i can share you some of my knowledge and experiences that i have learned through blogging and through the help of my online blogging buddies.
This is the reason behind the creation of my newest blog, "Blog Advertisssing"!

The main objective of this blog is to share some blogging tips and ideas and some blog advertising guidelines to help you get started!
If you have time , feel free to visit this site and see what else it has to offer. Thanks a lot for your continuous support.
And today, i will make my MM entry something relevant to it! Here's "Money, Money, Money" from ABBA



Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.


PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

FIRST 2 COMMENTERS
Monica
Tekkaus

Search This Blog






best blogger tips