Monday, February 28, 2011

Rolling in The Deep

Not too late for my Music Monday! My entry this week is from a powerful young British singer. She's no other than, Adele! Her songs are so amazing and it's very rare to hear such powerful voice nowadays. I'm tired of listening to JB, LG, TS, and KP (i know you know what these acronyms stand for). They used to compare Adele with Amy Winehouse and Duffy but for me, Adele is more talented and more unique when it comes to the singing style. I love her "Chasing Pavements" and never tired listening to it. Well, my song entry for this week is her single from her second album entitled "Rolling in the Deep." Hope you like it!




Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.



PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

***********************************************

By the way, hope you like the new look of my blog. Last month, i themed up with Valentines Day and Chinese New Year, this time, i decided to go green in commemoration with Saint Patrick's Day.
Saint Patrick's Day is a religious holiday celebrated internationally on 17 March. It is named after Saint Patrick , the most commonly recognised of the patron saints of Ireland. It originated as a Catholic holiday and became an official feast day in the early 17th century. It has gradually become more of a secular celebration of Ireland's culture. According to legend, Saint Patrick used the shamrock, a three-leaved plant, to explain the Holy Trinity to the pre-Christian Irish people. The shamrock () is a symbol of Ireland. It is a three-leafed old white clover. The name shamrock is derived from Irish seamróg, which is the diminutive version of the Irish word for clover. So don't ask why you see so many clover leaves on my background huh.
***********************************************

Speaking of Style, Mariuca gave me this wonderful "Stylish Blogger Award" few days ago. Well, i have nothing to celebrate unlike Marzie who got a wonderful surprise from Mr G as she found out that her perfume blog is now PR 3. In fact i just lost some PRs yesterday hehe. Well, instead of putting myself down, i know that i should be more thankful because you guys are still here supporting my blog. Thank you guys. I know i've been inactive these passed few days and i am so thankful to have you guys as my friends.
Also special thanks to Marzie for giving me such award!
Okay, enough the drama. I would like to dedicate this award to........(drum roll........). Just imagine you are one of the nominees of Oscars.........(drum roll again...........................). I don't know if you are into tags and memes like this but here we go.
Anney, Caroline , Suituapui, SK, Alice Law, Merryn, Nisha, Foong, Francine Morete, Bill, Faisal, Ishmael, Marikoy, Stevehan, and Angelbaby

****************
RULES FOR RECEIVING THE AWARD
Thank and link back the person who gave you this award.
Share 7 things about yourself.
Award 15 great bloggers you know.
Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
*******************
7 things about Me
  1. I am a certified game,anime, and movie lover.
  2. I'm a big Resident Evil and Silent Hill fan
  3. I'm a loner! =(
  4. I am an old school music lover (country song specifically)
  5. Night owl!!!!I usually go to bed around 9 am to 10 am in the morning.
  6. Blog addict. No wonder i end up having 20 blogs and counting...
  7. Not really fond of hanging out with friends... always feel out of place ...sobs.

four leaf clover divider Pictures, Images and Photos
First 2 Commenters

Search This Blog






best blogger tips