Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Let It Be Me!

Hey guys! How d'ya like my new layout huh? I made it myself using Photoshop and the guy above is my new avatar. I don't have that spike hair anymore so just tried to make it more appropriate hehe.
Anyway, just wanna share you my Music Monday Entry for this week. I just watched "Flipped" last night and you guys should try it too. Not really familiar with the actors but the story is really great. It is a stand-alone teen romance in a he-said she-said style with the two protagonists alternately presenting their perspective on a shared set of events. It is a period film too. It is a story between Juliana "Juli" Baker and Bryce Loski. So if you're looking for a perfect Valentines movie, then Flipped is something worth watching for.
So here's their theme song from Everly Brothers,
"Let It Be Me"



Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.



PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

FIRST 2 COMMENTERS
Nisha
Namz

Search This Blog






best blogger tips