Monday, January 7, 2008

WHAT ARE MY GOALS

What are my goals????

hmmmmmm? sounds interesting...i just went to Hye's blog
and she was asking me what my goals are
i went over different blogs too and almost all of them posted the same topic regarding about their Goals such as waliz diary and mylove hub

hmmmmm how i wish i can mimic all their wonderful goals in life
okay...okay before this paragraphs lead to a super duper novelistic introduction
i list down my goals in a "Top 5 way"

TOP 5 PRIOR GOAL
"PERSONAL"


  • i want to achieve my desired hair style this year hehehe

  • to have good health of course

  • to overcome my insomia (huhuhu)

  • to manage my temper and patience
TOP 4 PRIOR GOAL
"SOCIAL"


  • to gain more friends

  • to gain more community members in mybloglog

  • to gain more active commentators

  • to share more exciting Top five series where everybody will enjoy

  • to lessen "parties"(hehehe the lesser the party the lesser the alcohol)

  • to forgive ALL my enemies (okay okay if i cant maybe some of them hehehe)
TOP 3 PRIOR GOAL
"EDUCATION"


  • of course to have HIGH grades

  • to learn more and to discover more things in life
TOP 2 PRIOR GOAL
"FAMILY"


  • to be more loving son and more caring brother
TOP 1 PRIOR GOAL
"SPIRITUAL"


  • to be more God fearing
these are my simple goals this year
well i am not assuring myself to accomplish everything although i will try and give my best to achieved them
God knows what is the best thing for me and i know that he has many plans for me
he knows what things are meant for me or not

May God bless you all and may you accomplish all your goals in life

by the way heres my first ever award since i started blogging
i recieved this from Angelbaby of your caring angel

she ranked me in the 8th spot
thanks you so much

Search This Blog






best blogger tips