Monday, September 8, 2008

WHEN MR.MOUSE TELLS A STORY

Photobucket
Hello every one...join me and Mr. Mouse as we turn back the time and share all our experiences for the pass 12 months

this time we will entitled this post
"MY FIRST"

let me share all my first experiences since i was just a starter

"MY VERY FIRST POST"

actually this blog was first intended to post everything about anime only but then i just end up with an idea of having a series of TOP FIVE lists of any topics

since the Anime concept was still there ..my very first post was

TOP FIVE LONGEST ANIME SERIES


"MY VERY FIRST COMMENT"

as a starter i wasnt expecting of any comment from readers(if i had so at that time)

besides iam much prior to have my own site and i dont care ifi have readers or not at that time

until a blogger left me a comment and and all my principles had changed.....that my blog have something to improve and all i should do is to work for it so as for me to gain readers

here's my first ever comment

papomac.com
October 19, 2007 7:09 PM

Cool nice site..come and visit my site too.


hehe i know that this comment can be consider as a link bait or something but as a starter iam so happy at that time that theres someone who gave effort to leave his comment in my post


speaking of comments i am so happy to share you my

VERY FIRST ACTIVE COMMENTATOR

who visit me more than twice in my blog

she's no other than
WoW of Look for dreamgirls blogsite
December 13, 2007 4:53 AM

(first comment from her)

"i'll answer all your doubts when i meet GOD in heaven..hehehe"

WoW
December 15, 2007 6:20 PM

i'm leaving 'words' or you can say it's a comment or opinion or personal idea and so on, not becasue i love to leave a comment for the sake of leaving a comment, it's becasue it's gives me some 'fun' while i'm doing so!!!

and so on... Wow became my reader and comment almost all my post thats why im very happy to have here in my blog

since Wow supported my blog i just dont know how will i able to thank her for everthing she've done in my blog so i just came out with an idea of releasing a new portion in my blog entitled

"INTERESTING BLOG OF THE MONTH"

i introduce her as

MY FIRST EVER INTERVIEWEE in my IBOTM

as Interesting Blog of the Month December 2007


"MY FIRST LAYOUT"

well as a beginner the first layout that ive used in bloggers template

  • Preview of  Harbor

was the Harbor

then it followed by the Blue Sky with transparent tables

until i have met TWINKLETOE

who help me so much of how to have this wonderful layout. She made this for FREE

She's the most creative blogger i ever encounter here in the blogospher she such a wonderful blogger and a true friend

thanks twinks!!

"MY FIRST AWARD RECEIVED"

my award from dann

this BLOGGER OF THE WORLD AWARD
was been given to me by
HYE of SPACE OF REALITY
who was also one of my pioneer commentator in my blog

"MY FIRST TAG RECEIVED"

my very first tag was passed to me by one of my closest friend
WALIZ of WALIZ DIARY
entitled
"LOVE AND HATE MEME"

  • MY TAG FROM WALIZ
"LOVE AND HATE MEME"
"love"
  • i love my works to be appreciated by others
  • i love to work in a callcenter company
  • i love comics and anime manggas
  • i love veggies
  • i love to teach children in pre-school
  • i love to have money that i work for it

"hate"

  • i hate people who try to down other people
  • i hate discrimination to humans
  • i hate to be late in school
  • i hate to failed my grades
  • i hate liars
  • i hate hard musics
MY FIRST TIME TO RELEASE OUT DIFFERENT PORTIONS IN MY BLOG

i decided to categorized all my post into different portion
last November 2007
namely
*FAB MUSIC PORTION
*MOVIE SCRAP
*ANIMATOON
*GET OUT
*PINOY LAMANG
*JUST MY OPINION
AND
*MY ARTICLE


"MY FIRST MONTHLY THEME"


Every month i do have my theme for whatever Top Five i am going to have for the whole month
and since i started it off in JANUARY 2008
i entitled it

RECALL,REALIZED, AND INSPIRED

Heres the post

i set up a theme for this month of January
"RECALL,REALIZE AND INSPIRE"
  • realize how library was been predominated by internet in" just my opinion portion"
  • be inspired with old days classic with Mr Barry Manilow at "fab music portion"
  • recall your memories as you let them enter your imagination once more as i list Top five most famous cartoon character at "top five portion"
  • realize how illegal drugs compared to phytons and be inspired with its wonderful message at "my article portion"
  • open your heart and mind and be inspired with many wonderful thoughts as we featured her blog as "interesting blog of the month January 2008
  • lets make a recall as i compiled top 5 anime's greatest athletes
  • be inspire in the wonderful place of Canada at "get out portion"
  • lets make a deeper realization as whe discover the true message of the song Dont cry Joni at my newest portion " Deep within the song"
  • its time to reveal...as we feature the most remarkable role played by an actress
  • most remarkable role played by an actor
  • "by request" let us try if we can make readers request

but before we proceed to these portions let me give you a preparatory post for our theme
"recall,realize and inspire"

Recall;to remember;to call back;to bring back in awareness or attention

looking at photographs in your albums or scrap books is the best example of how to make a recall

in photographs you dont just captured the images,you also saved the memories


through this kind of recalling your past memories by looking at recent photos you will now enter the deeper part of it or what we called "Realization"

i can classify "realization in two different ways
one is the Simple way of realization
and the other is the deeper kind

in the simple way of of realization we are just making a physical comparison between you in the photo and you in the present"oh its that me?"
"oh look how cute iam when i was just 4 years old"

these are declarative sentences that expressed simple realization
here,we are just focusing in physical changes

"how i wish i could turn back those time to play along with my childhood friends again"

here i am making a deeper realization
i just realized how everything was change as we grow older

here, we are not after the physical changes we are now focusing to deeper aspects like emotional, social,and even spiritual

realization may extend to the deepest part which is what we called "Inspiration"

"this is me and my younger brother"

this picture will served as our inspiration that we will never change the way we treat each other even we have our own families already and no matter how many obstacles we may encounter

"this is a class picture of my mom"

she always try to show this picture to us
hoping that we can get an inspiration

"she go to school without even having breakfast;
she walk s far so as to go to school;
she work in a very young age to get her education"

she keep on telling this into us so that this will served as our inspiration that no mater how hard or how difficult the challenges,we should never give up to our last breathe

so go on my fellow reader.....

recall your past....make a deep realization ......and get an inspiration


have a nice day,
Bluedreamer


i treasured every memories here in my blog
no matter how long or short your comment was
no matter you quit or become inactive blogger
no matter what happens
the memories are still kept here in my blog
and i will keep it
until my very last post
thank you for all of you
who became a part of this blog
since i was just a newbie here in the blogosphere



have a great blogging day



Search This Blog






best blogger tips