Wednesday, September 3, 2008

DID YOU KNOW THAT....

Photobucket
Did you Know that for almost Twelve months i made up 61 TOP 5 LIST here are the list (below) if you want to make a recap.......



Here in my blog i categorized all my post by portions...let me enumerate each...

FAB MUSIC PORTION
(All about Music,Artists and their Greatest Hits)
Photobucket

ENTERTAINMENT ZONE
(All about Entertainment,Hollywood Celebreties,Movies)
Photobucket

TOP FIVE PORTION
(Top five in General...may include Trivia,Science,and general knowledge and anything that excludes the other categories/portions)
Photobucket

CAR-TUNED PORTION
(All about Cartoons)

Photobucket

ANIME ZONE
(All about Japanese and American Anime)

Photobucket

GET OUT!!! PORTION
(All about Geography,trivia and information from a certain country or destination)

Photobucket


********Not a Top Five List Portion********


DEEP WITHIN A SONG
(a Song and its message)

Photobucket

JUST MY OPINION PORTION
(debate,narrative comparison and expressive opinions)

Photobucket

MY ARTICLE PORTION
(My articles)

Photobucket

INTERESTING BLOG OF THE MONTH PORTION
(interview-formatted portion)

Photobucket


*******special non Top Five list Portions******

INTERESTING BLOG AWARDING

my award to all interesting blog

BLOG IDOL 2008

Photobucket

WHAT'S NEW WITH BLUE
(latest updates with my blogs)


and speaking of my blogs Along with this Bluedreamer's Top five blog
i also have 5 other blogs to look up to
and together with my first Anniversary these blog was been revised
packed with their new layouts


Lets start with my extended blogs (other blogger profile)

PINOY ALPHABET
with its plain Red layout....Pinoy Alphabet will also post Philippine Movie Reviews...
and will be having different portions also
lets just say it will become the Bluedreamer's Top 5 filipino version like
"FabMusic(Pinoy Edition)"
"Top 5 pinoy"
"Entertainment Zone (Pinoy Camera ..ligths...Action!!!)
and ofcourse our regular routine for this blog
"Alphabt listing which currently having the theme "Philippine Headliners"


Photobucket


A SCENE TO REMEMBER

with its new warm layout will still be featuring my articles and Movie Reviews
and in addition to this "a scene to remember" will be having a new portion too
entitled "A BLOG TO REMEMBER"
greatly resembles to my IBOTM portion although "A blog to remember" portion was just a blog reviews



Photobucket

JUST AN AVID FAN
my blog "ALL FOR TAGS TAGS FOR ALL" changed its title to Just an Avid Fan
which means this blog will not just be a home for my precious awards and tags but also with a portion where i will post everything where i am a fan of ...no matter its a person or a thing

Photobucket

this two blogs(below) was became inactive where i didnt post anything but this time its going to be change packed with their new layout and themes

ENTABLADO
ENTABLADO was formerly called Siklo but since i failed to continue that novel i decided to make a new inspiring one called Entablado(its a novel that i made and open for all Filipino bloggers)


Photobucket

THE WORLD OF CREEPS
i remade this blog with less creepy layout compared to thew first one but ill make sure that my post will be more terrifying....
and ill proove to you that Halloween is not just the time to creep you out



Photobucket

I hope you enjoy my general summarization o my blogs
my next post...i mean the post will come from my first guest Top lister
ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

"BE MY GUEST"PORTION


Search This Blog






best blogger tips