Tuesday, September 30, 2008

DID YOU KNOW THAT.....

Photobucket

when i was just starting here in the blogging world ... i dont know much about commenting to other blogs.....the only blog i know at that time ..was the blog that i just saw when i became a member of mybloglog....
THE THINKING BLOG
since this site is one of the hottest community at mybloglog.com
gaining a thousand of community members

Ilker Yoldas was the author of this blog and im happy that i once became a part of it as she posted one of my submitted articles to her

you may want to recall it....the article was entitled

"2000 year old terraces carved by hand"



MY UNKNOWN BLOG

I know many of you might not know about this blog.....
before Bluedreamer's Paradise...i once tried my luck in the bloggosphere through this blog of mine
Since i was thinking of a blog that makes me unique...i decided to have a Blog which also stands as a comics
but i failedd to continue it since of too much process needed
you may want to glance with it
..the blog title was

"THE FINAL ENCOUNTER"

Photobucket


A FILIPINO LANGUAGE POST AT BDP




Did you know that theres a post here at bluedreamer's Top Five that was written in my own language due to i once had a portion here that was intend to post everthing about Filipino and just for Filipino..

and im happy that i helped a student for her thesis unintentionally hehe

for filipino out there you may want to see this portion i had in my blog entitled

"PREDOMINANCE OF FOREIGN TELENOVELAS IN PHILIPPINE TELEVISION"





A COMMENT SYSTEM I ONCE HAD

Did you know that i had an unussual comment system here in my blog
it was called
"Intense-debate"

Photobucket

and since i dont have any commentator at that time i just decided to take it off and go back to bloggers comment system


and for the last revelation
well i have to say that i dont have any Computer of my own and was just renting the hours if usage of it in an ItnterneT cafe....

So it wasnt that easy to manage my blog ...since my hours if surfing the internet was limited
but i still try to manage everything
i set my self a maximum of 2 to 3 hours only

so everytime you noticed that i wasnt been around at your blog...you know now my reasons okay?

thanks a lot to everyone
have a great blogging day

Search This Blog






best blogger tips