Sunday, August 28, 2011

INTERESTING BLOG OF THE MONTH - AUGUST 2011

It's IBOTM time and I'm really hapy about our featured blogger for this month. She's an amazing mommy blogger with 2 cute little chefs.

Blog Title My Little Sprouts

Blog Author

Alice Law

Blog Category

Personal
What Is Your Blog All About?

It is about bringing up and nurturing my 2 beautiful kids. Like bearing trees, from flimsy shoots to saplings; from young trees to strong fruitful trees with bundles of loves and patience! p/s: Hoping that they could shade and contribute to others in their future.
When And How did you start Blogging?

I used to scrapbooking and kept a journal for my girl(My 1st child). Sadly after the arrival of my boy, my lazy bum hindered me from keeping up the hard copy. Eventually I resolve to blogging, which I reckon it is an easier way to jot down the chronicles of my lovely kids!


Blogs I Like (Characteristics)
Any interesting blogs about parenting, food and travels, adventure, art and crafts.


Blogs I Dislike (Characteristics)
Commercialize blog


What Motivates you to Blog?


I personally have pretty bad memory, thus it's better for me to jot down those precious moment of my kids before my amnesia kicks in!


Who Are your Target Readers?
Anyone who appreciate and like little kiddos like mine!


What is Your Most Favorite post and Why?

It's hard to pick one though... but I'd think "C For Cookies" , this is the very beginning of my kids' baking journey.


Things We Should Expect from your Blog these succeeding months
More fun baking and cooking from My Little Sprouts!


Tips For Our Readers About Blogging


Keep the post fun and simple! Happy blogging everyone!

Thank you so much Alice Law
for allowing me to feature your very interesting blog. Please do take this "Excellent Site Award" as a matter of appreciation.

Follow Alice Law at My Little Sprouts and My Parentology Lab
Watch out for my next month IBOTM Awardee.
Once again, this is Bluedreamer and Alice Law
, Breaking the Boundaries!

FIRST 2 COMMENTERS
SK
Mai

Search This Blog






best blogger tips