Sunday, March 31, 2013

Blogging, I Quit!

Blogging for almost 6 years is indeed a big thing for me but i guess everything should come to an end. You know that I've been trying to revive my blog but it seems that there's always something that is pulling me back. I would like to announce that I am going to end my blog now and delete all my other sites due to some important reasons.
I love blogging so much and I am happy that I managed to embrace those wonderful moments that i had for the past six years. I came up with so nice events including the Blog Idol and those Interesting Blog of the Month portions. I made several Top Five list and I came up with not just two but twenty other more blogs apart from this main blog.
But how if people are not treating you the same way they did during my active days in blogging. I haven't been involved in any blogging war at all. Well there are few moments before where i got pissed off with an anonymous blog commenter and there's also a blogger who unfriended me for some unknown reason. Despite of that, i managed to pursue my so called "blogging Career".
It changed my life completely and I am so grateful that everyone always addressed me as a Blogger even my relatives and colleagues.
But who would have thought that EVERYTHING WILL CHANGE BECAUSE OF SOME OFFENSIVE TWEETS I GOT FROM A BLOGGER who i thought would be there to support me but I'm wrong. It is really disappointing and I don't want to make any more trouble. I believe that the best way to get rid of this stressful event is to quit blogging. I am not sure if I am going back but it might take time I guess.
GUYS, YOU'VE BEEN HERE ALL THROUGH OUT AND YOU SUPPORTED ME A LOT AND I am so thankful for making me appreciate my work. It has been a passion to me and this is something that I could never forget.
BUT GUYS , ALLOW ME TO ....

SHOW "HIS" TWEETS WHICH OFFENDED ME TO A HIGHER LEVEL and lemme know if you will feel the same way. I don't want to disclose the image here directly so kindly click the link below.........

and that's the reason why i decided to quit blogging. 
So long my friends and again this is Bluedreamer........ signing OFF

Search This Blog






best blogger tips