Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The Perfect Pitch Award

Cheers! I got this Perfect Pitch Award from my friend Fiel-kun. Supposed to be, I am about to post another set of random notes but this one really captured my interest. The meme was organized by Maestro Sinto-sintonado's blog

Maestro's rules:
1) Please use the same title and include as well the picture above in your post.
 2) Don’t forget to link Maestro Sinto-Sintonado's blog to your post.
3) Give the award to 7 other bloggers you love and let them know you gave them this award.
4) Answer the questions below:

 1) What is your own definition of music? 
Funny but Mecoy and I were just debating about music awhile ago. Well, everybody used to tease me at home because i'm quite old fashion about music. I am an old school music lover. Music is an art, something that will showcase not just the talent or skill of a singer but it will also allow you to feel the emotion and the message that lies within.

 2) What genre of music you used to listen with? 
I love different genres and most of them are ballads. I also adore country music and gospel too. Not into R&B except if you are referring to the 90s. I hate pop and I hate those loud heavy metals.

 3) If you're a song, then what song would it be and why?
I would go for "Don't Laugh at Me" by Mark Wills. It is basically a song about being bullied and being misunderstood. I am not bullied in school but I must say that I never had a great childhood. But I came to realized that this is a part of God's plan to make me more stronger. I don't have that perfect wings yet but I am contented on where I am right now.

 4) If you'll be given a chance to play and master a musical instrument, what would it be?
It's always been Piano. I was impressed whenever I see someone playing a piano and singing soulfully with the song at the same time

 5) Will you embrace the OPM (Original Pinoy Music) considering that you are a Pinoy? 
Of course. I love most of the OPM songs. Filipinos are one of the most powerful vocalist in the world.

 6) If there's a particular stanza in a song that will reflect your feelings right now, what would it be? Why and what song does it come from?
It's going to be a stanza from Michael Bolton's "I Can Go to Distance". I just want to think positively and motivate myself to go further
"I'll be there someday
I can go the distance
 I will find my way
If I can be strong
I know ev'ry mile
 Will be worth my while
 When I go the distance
I'll be right where I belong"

We can all go the distance if we keep our faith strong and we remain humble all the time. Happy blogging guys! Not going to tag  anyone but feel free to get this tag but don't forget to follow the given rules

Search This Blog






best blogger tips