Tuesday, June 1, 2010

What's Up With June

Hello Everyone! it is time for me to share again the upcoming events and post entries for this blog.

but before anything else, i want to greet all the Daddy Bloggers here (if there's any)I know there's few,
an advance Happy Father's Day!

We will also be celebrating our Independence Day this month! Cheers to all Pinoy Bloggers!

Okay here we go!
☺We will be hitting Barry Manilow's Songs this whole month of June at my Song To Remember blog
Online Journey will have series of special post about Different Game Reviews
☺More Artworks At Our Little Corners
☺ More entry of Avengers in Superblog
☺ New creeps every Friday at World of Creeps
☺I am Done with the Scripts, and done finalizing each characters, and now, i am working with the illustration. Hopefully, i can finish the first chapter this month
☺I will have 4 new Top Five entries this month
☺We'll be hitting great song categories this month for Blog Idol
☺The first look at the Blog Idol T-shirt
☺Will announce the additional prizes for each idol participants.
☺ I will be changing my header Version 2.0 to version 3.0 this week.
☺ I will feature another IBOTM Awardee for the month of June
☺ and a whole lot more

If you have time, please visit my new personal blog, MyDaily Newstand.

~ First Commenter~

Search This Blog






best blogger tips