Monday, May 30, 2011

The Edge Of Glory

Okay! This is so not me.... sorry Adele...I know i banned her already on my blogs so as on my music player. I switch the radio station whenever I hear her songs playing LOL but I just can't get enough with her latest single after she performed it on American Idol.
Hahaha So mean right? ahaha Sorry but not a big fan of Lady Gaga, I mean, not a fan at all. But I will take her "The Edge Of Glory" an exception. Surprisingly, Gaga came out with this very nice powerful ballad. It has a touch of both 80's and 90's beat (which is a good thing). Inspiration for the song came from the death of Gaga's grandfather, who died in late 2010.
I'm not sure but this is the first song that I hear a Gaga song without a dark nature. It is more of a sad love song.
Hope you like this LG song too. Now I can tell, that Gaga can really sing!


Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.

PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

FIRST TWO COMMENTERS
Bill
SK

Search This Blog






best blogger tips